Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com.
IS Business Partner
The IS Business Partner organization is charged with collaborating with the business to develop effective IT strategies based on a common understanding of priorities, challenges and opportunities. Our goal is to provide business capabilities and innovative technology solutions that enable the business to meet its objectives. Our ideal candidate will have solid consulting skills, a grounded understanding of information systems and processes, and a history of assisting business partners in meeting their objectives.Key
Skills and Abilities
• Ability to guide/facilitate and empathize with business counterparts
• Ability to select and drive the best solution to ensure deadline goals are achieved
• Agility and flexibility to successfully contribute on multiple simultaneous initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to communicate (written, oral, presentation) to all levels of employee through the organization
• Documentation and organizational skills
• Intermediate to advanced Project management skills
• Producing demand side deliverables (requirements documents, process mapping, functional specifications, business cases, risk assessments, training plans and project budgets)
• Managing enhancement/customization work streams to ensure user requirements are met
• Communicate status, progress, and key decisions/risks to stakeholders
• Live the Sanofi values of Act for Change; Cooperate Transversally; Strive for Results; and Commit to Customers.
Bachelor's degree and 10 years of experience in a demand side systems/business analyst role or Masters and 8 + years.
A minimum of 5 years in a technical background (business applications and project management methodologies) and leading process improvement or technical enhancement efforts
Preferred QualificationsBio Pharmaceutical industry experience
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE