Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
A research associate position is available at the Oregon Center for Spatial Systems Biology at OHSU in Portland, OR. The candidate will be part of a research group focused on integrating ‘omics’ approaches to research cancer biology. Work in the group is interdisciplinary and highly collaborative.
- Analysis and manipulation of high-throughput datasets, including RNAseq, exome seq, RPPA and drug response data.
- Curation of high-throughput datasets through creation of version-controlled flat files and an SQL database.
Qualifications - Essential
- BS/MS in molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics, computational biology or related field.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as perl and R
- Highly organized, possess strong communication skills, and willing to work as part of a team.
- Ability to efficiently organize work assignments and establish priorities
Qualifications - Desirable
- Knowledge of SQL and database design
- Experience in analysis of NGS data
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com