Sponsor: Rubicon Genomics
Recording Date: 2/19/2014
Recording Time: 1 hour
The Software Test Technician will be responsible for performing basic analysis, execution, and review of software test protocols in the Software Quality department, under direct supervision. Software Technicians at Cepheid are responsible for the quality of the software that is shipped to customers, used in manufacture of medical devices, used in Cepheid's quality system, and system software that is used throughout the company.
This is a temporary position with an estimated duration of 5 months.
- Perform duties as an individual contributor and/or team member with 100% hands-on-work.
- Participate in the execution of test protocols, according to SOPs.
- Record, report, and track defects to accurately depict the status of their software testing.
- Work closely with the Cepheid Software Engineering staff toward the reporting and resolution of software errors.
- Previous software testing experience
- Experience with Windows environments
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills; must be self-motivated, willing to learn new concepts, technologies and products quickly; have strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills; strong dedication to customer satisfaction
To apply for this position, please CLICK HERE