GenomeWeb LLC is an independent, privately held online publisher based in New York. Since 1997, GenomeWeb has served the global community of scientists, technology professionals, and executives who use and develop the latest advanced tools in molecular biology research and molecular diagnostics.
GenomeWeb’s editorial mission is to serve readers with exclusive, in-depth coverage of the technology, institutions, and scientists that make up the worldwide research enterprise of molecular biology. We operate the largest online news organization focused on advanced research tools in genomics, proteomics, and bioinformatics. Our expert editors report and write with precision and clarity.
GenomeWeb users can be found in major scientific organizations around the world, including biopharmaceutical companies, important research universities, biomedical institutes, and government laboratories. Our advertisers include leading suppliers of research tools, analytical instruments, and information technology.
* For a full list of our publications and information on how to subscribe, visit GenomeWeb Subscriptions.
* Send all press releases to email@example.com.
* Send items for The Daily Scan, a roundup of online life science content, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For advertising inquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com.
* For subscription inquiries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For customer service inquiries, e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Postal Deliveries: PO Box 998, Peck Slip Station, New York, NY 10272-0998
- Bipedal Deliveries: 40 Fulton Street, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10038
- Phone: +1-212-269-4747
- Fax: +1-212-269-3686